Tuesday 18 September 2012

Half Brother By Kenneth Oppel

Hi everyone! I am now starting to read Half Brother.
It's about a boy having a monkey as a brother, where the monkey is being experimented to see if it can learn human sign language.

I started off with the boy remembering moving from Toronto, Ontario to Victoria, B.C. The boy loved his old home and he wish he could've just flew his old home to Victoria. He then discusses that his dad and himself haven't talked much. His dad was always busy teaching and researching as a scientist. What I think about this is that having a good connection with your parents is special. They're like the one group of people that we'll always be by your side. We're lucky to have parents, because we wouldn't be getting the education we deserve and the friends we make.
In my opinion, they're my role models in life. They have succeeded through what I am doing in my life now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger