Wednesday 19 September 2012

About Me

I have created this blog to talk about how my life has been going on. I want to share the exciting parts of my last year in junior high, and I know many of you miss your last year of /about to be in/ are in  Junior High. I want to remember my years in my school. I love watching shows or reading books that add suspense. I will be willing to talk about what I do at my school, as having to read books are the first of the rest to come. I might just be one of those everyday people, but I don't want my blog to be filled with the most normal things in life. I don't mind if you don't like my blog, but I wish you to stick around in my blog to enjoy what life has offered to me. If you have any suggestions for books that should be read, but don't seem to get attention, be willing to share with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger