Monday 25 May 2015

General Blog Update

Hey everyone! It's been literally 2 years when I blogged on Discovery Path: Brio. I've been really busy with High School and I learned that: "In Order to enjoy hobbies and extracurricular activities, you must be able to achieve education first. Hobbies are rewards after hard work in education." As my teachers once said. Although, since it's nearing summer, I am starting a new blog revolving around my favorite Girl Group from the X Factor US: Fifth harmony! I find that I spend at least an hour on 5H related things and instead of wasting time, I may as well express my love and passion for the quintet with everyone else on a blog :)

If you're interested, please visit: http://5hfanboy.blogspot.ca/
Thanks guys and this blog will still be up if you want to read my past posts back in 2012 and 2013. Have a nice day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger