Thursday 8 November 2012

The X Factor USA: Second Live Shows Results

So the bottom two for tonight were: Cece Frey and Jason Brock.

Final Showdown
Cece Frey (You Haven't Seen the Last of Me)
Jason Brock (Total Eclipse of the Heart)

Judges Votes to Eliminate
Demi: Jason Brock
L.A.: Cece Frey
Britney: Cece Frey
Simon: Jason Brock

Deadlock Elimination:
Jason Brock Eliminated! :(

So Jason Brock got eliminated, that's sad. I thought he was really good the whole competition. Cece Frey was really good in the competition earlier as well, but she was kind of pitchy this week now.

Here's some good news for everyone though. This is the first time, I think, a musical competition show has showed the rankings after the results. Here are the rankings!



13. Jason Brock: Didn't deserve it. :(
12. Cece Frey: What I had expected. Her voice is a little pitchy.
11. Arin Ray: At least he wasn't in the bottom two. He is a very good solo pop artist.
10. Beatrice Miller: Her country singing is okay, but I expected more from her so this ranking should kind let here know.
9. Lyric 145: They're really good rappers and I think it's just good that they're safe.
8. Paige Thomas: Her performance was good, not really the best. Demi thought she should have gone higher.
7. Jennel Garcia: She deserved higher, but compared to other acts, this ranking suits me.
6. Emblem3: Really good group, although Simon Cowell expected them to go to first place.
5. Fifth Harmony: Haha, this is funny. Fifth gets fifth, makes sense to me! :P
4. Diamond White: This shows that she really deserves it!
3. Vino Alan: I think he's a really good singer but I think some others should have gotten his place.
2. Carly Rose Sonenclar: I wanted her to be FIRST!!!! But second is the best!!
1. Tate Stevens: He's a good country singer. I guess he deserved it. :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger