Thursday 29 November 2012

The X Factor USA Live Shows 5: Results

So, last night was full of AMAZING performances. Here's how the results went.

Bottom 2
Diamond White: I can't believe she's in the bottom! Well, I guess america wants her to do more ballads, not pop or Rnb.
Vino Alan: His song choices seems to change, but his voice has the same tone in all the songs.

Final Showdown
Diamond White (I Am Here): She sang the song so amazingly!!!!
Vino Alan (Trouble): He was way better than last night!

Judges Votes to Eliminate
L.A.: Diamond White
Britney: Vino Alan
Demi: Vino Alan
Simon: Vino Alan

So, Vino is eliminated. He's got 3rd for the past weeks and it's surprising voting has changed, but I wish him luck in his career.

Now here are the power rankings!!!!

6. Diamond White
Well, it's getting more brutal when the weeks come, so I hope she does a ballad next week.

5. Cece Frey
She did good last night, but I think Paige should've got higher in rankings than Cece.

4. Fifth Harmony
They did good last night! I think their journey will almost relate to One Direction.

3. Emblem3
Haha, 3 gets 3rd.

2. Tate Stevens
He's going to be in the top 2

1. Carly Rose Sonenclar
SHE REALLY DESERVES TO WIN!!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger