Thursday 6 December 2012

The X Factor USA 6th Live Shows and Results

So, last night was an AMAZING live shows of performances. Here are the results in case you missed it.

Act with Fewest Amount of Votes
Cece Frey
I think that she wouldn't have won the x factor. She was way better at the start of the contestant and I prefer her with her orangy-brown hair. ;)

Bottom Three
Fifth Harmony 
I like them! They're very good.
Diamond White
She has a very powerful voice at her age.

Final Showdown
Fifth Harmony
Anytime You Need A Friend, Mariah Carey

Diamond White
I Hope You Dance, Lee Ann Womack 

Judges Votes to Send Home
Simon: Diamond White
Britney: Fifth Harmony
L.A.: Diamond White
Demi: Diamond White

Eliminated
Diamond White


It's sad to see her go home, but I hope everything goes well for her and her career in the music industry.


POWER RANKINGS!!!
Here are where the acts stand.

4. Fifth Harmony: Same standings (They Survived the final showdown so they were placed fourth for making it to the Semi-Finals).
They deserve better and I hope they bring on a good comeback. I ALSO HOPE THEY GET SIGNED!!
3. Emblem3: Same standings.
I think they're good and they'll be favoured by many people based on looks and charm.
2. Carly Rose Sonenclar: Down by 1.
NOOO!!!! SHE HAS TO WIN!!!! PLEASE VOTE FOR HER!!!
1. Tate Stevens
He's a good country singer, but I believe Carly is better, no offense.

These are my opinions so please don't criticize.
MAKE SURE TO TUNE IN NEXT WEEK FOR MORE PERFORMANCES ON X FACTOR!!!!!!;)







0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger