Sunday 3 March 2013

My American Idol Favorites

Here are some of my favourites and my favourite performance they did (favourites of semi-finalists)

Don't forget Semi-Finals this Tuesday!!!!!!! Starting with the girls on Tuesday, guys on Wednesday and I believe there'll be results on Thursday. Make sure to tune in!!!!!

Also, I believe that the girls are going to take this competition home, because they have so much talent, but the guys have so much personality. I really also hope a WGWG doesn't win again (White Guy with Guitar) because that went on for FIVE SEASONS!!!! LOL, but as long as this WGWG is good, I'll have no problem with him..... :/

By the way, these aren't all my favourites, because then I'd fill my whole blog up with these videos.
Here is the list of my favourite semi-finalists, but a few below deserved recognition
Angela Miller
Lazaro Arbos
Devin Velez
Amber Holcomb
Candice Glover
Janelle Arthur (Maybe.....)
Elijah Liu
Paul Jolley
Aubrey Cleland
Cortez Shaw


Angela Miller
What I like about her is that her voice is to perfection and she has some pretty good originals. You Set Me Free was the best performance ever on American Idol thus far.


Lazaro Arbos
It's just so confusing to learn he has a stuttering problem, but he sings like he doesn't have it. His voice is just refined and you can't here any stuttering words.

Devin Velez
Has a pretty decent voice and a wide range of voices that comes along with his voice. In my opinion, he perfected his Sudden Death song.

Amber Holcomb
When I saw her in the Sudden Deaths round, thats where she stood out to me. I barely even seen her at Hollywood, and now she is at Las Vegas, I was like: "Who the heck are you and where did you come from?" LOL
Candice Glover
I'm glad she came back, because she has an amazing voice. I don't even see how some contestants last year got past her!!!! Stupid judges..... but anyways, she has such a great voice!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger