Thursday 11 April 2013

1st Song Cover Days: Just Give Me A Reason (P!nk)

(Sorry for a weird name :/)
I will be putting up covers from youtubers that I believe have good cover versions of a song I choose. At least 5 youtubers that are my favourites or maybe one that has lots of views, every 3 days for each song. Today is Just Give Me A Reason by Pink, hope you enjoy these covers!

Tiffany Alvord & Trevor
In my opinion, she has a unique voice. The added addition of Trevor, I think they make a good duet singing together. I think that Trevor has a good voice, but maybe a little thing that separates from other artists would be nice. Nice Cover!


Megan Nicole & Jason Chen
I think they're just perfect together. I believe that Megan shined more than Jason, but overall, it was amazing.

Alyssa Bernal & Josh Milan
This sounds so good acoustic, and these two voices work well with the guitar. Awesome Cover

Alexis Umathum & Cael 
There were some parts that they made original, which I really like. Great Job!

Alex G
The Way she would go off in the start in a soft light voice, just kept me in love with the way she sang it later. I like how it wasn't an aggressive cover, just relaxed. Beautiful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger