Tuesday 1 January 2013

My Happy New Years: 2013

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYONE! Hope you enjoyed. Here's how mine went.

First of all, I had a one-on-one time with my bed. It lasted till 12 o'clock before my dad decided it was time to get up. So I had a decent brunch when I got up.

Next, I was just relaxing and watching comedy shows, reliving competition shows and all that stuff. There was a new year's party at my aunt's house which I was dying to go to because it's so boring at home.

When I got there, I talked to some of my cousins and drank some pop. We were having the same old REALLY GOOD chinese food that my aunts' and uncles' order from all the time.

My cousin Leo came in with this boy named Andy, and Leo was a volunteer in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Calgary and Area. He was really shy at first, and he came upstairs when some of us were playing Call of Duty or some kind of deadly game (bad timing on Leo's part).

So we were playing till it was dinner and it was so good. My sister, 16 years old, got a taste of beer/wine/or whatever it is. I just know she got a taste of alcohol.

So my cousins Stephanie and Victoria, both 12, decided that they would play the board game Life with Andy and I. He's really shy at times, but he broke through by asking questions about the game.

We had some cake to celebrate New Years and after we played Hockey with everyone in my family (There's around 15 of us children: oldest is around 27). It was pretty intense, chasing after the ball (we couldn't find a puck) and so yeah.

Its so cool spending time with people we don't know, because they're so friendly.

Someday, I'll be a volunteer for Big Brothers Big Sisters of Calgary and Area because I'd love to mentor and spend some quality time with others. That's on my to-do list.

Well, that's it. I got to go to sleep now, so:

HAPPY NEW YEARSS!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger